Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shorts over Jeans

• 15-12-2011 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I came across this today and got me made me look twice...Shes wearing a playsuit over jeans.. I think it actually looks cute.. what about you?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

smurphy666 wrote: »
    I came across this today and got me made me look twice...Shes wearing a playsuit over jeans.. I think it actually looks cute.. what about you?
    It might look semi- cute (if not a bit wierd also) on her, but I doubt it would look nice on about 90% of girls.

Agreed with the above.

It looks half decent... but still something strange about it.

Again, I just don't think many would be able to actually pull it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I think it looks like a huge mistake. Three nice separates which, in my opinion, should never have been put on together.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Sunshineboo

In theory it sounds horrible but it actually looks really cute on her but very few people could pull it off it as well as her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

I think if they were jeggings, or leggings, it would work, but there is something really weird about this look. I think it’s the fact that the jeans bunch a bit at the bottom? I think she barely pulls it off and as previous posters have said, 99% of girls couldn’t pull it off, but if you’re the other 1% then go for it :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I think it looks awful! I think it looks "cute" because that's Selena Gomez a few years ago and she was still a cutie kid! t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

She must be roasting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Wouldn't like it at all .

• Registered Users Posts: 28 smurphy666

Agree with you, If they were Jeggings or even skinny jeans I think it would work. Like you said if your bold and daring enough to try it....go for it.

ncmc wrote: »
    I think if they were jeggings, or leggings, it would work, but there is something really weird about this look. I think it’s the fact that the jeans bunch a bit at the bottom? I think she barely pulls it off and as previous posters have said, 99% of girls couldn’t pull it off, but if you’re the other 1% then go for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭floutingmaxims

A weird idea in theory but not bad at all put into practice! I like it, don't think I'd try it myself because I wouldn't be able to pull off the cutesy look.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭desolate sun

I really can't see how people think this is 'weird'. I've worn mini dresses over jeans/trousers in the past so this is something similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,653 ✭✭✭✭ted1

rain on wrote: »
    She must be roasting!
    Are you saying she's hot ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭thefa

ted1 wrote: »
    Are you saying she's hot ?
    Uncomfortably warm more like!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭sunrise91

I think it looks a bit ridiculous to be honest!! Only she can pull it off, and she doesn't even have me convinced yet..!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

It strikes me as one of those outfits that you'd come down the stairs and your boyfriend would be like, what the hell are you wearing!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭ceegee

For some reason that outfit reminds me of
    clough1110_468x894.jpg

I didnt think there was a way to make playsuits look worse than normal but jeans underneath will do the job

Advertisement