Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kanye song - Power

Options
  • 05-06-2010 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭

First single to be released from Good Ass Job

http://www.nialler9.com/2010/06/02/kanye-west-power-mastered/

First impressions is that its classic kanye, great beat with a great sample. Flow is pretty good as well. Really looking forward to this record now. Should be marked improvement from 808.

Edit: First link I put up was to an unmastered, unfinished version, that's why he probably sounded high pitched. Here's what the finished song will sound like.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Is his voice really high pitched/squeaky or is it just me that is hearing things?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭greenbetty69

he does sound high pitched, but i like it! his next album could be one of his best..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Sure thats Kanye?
    Doesnt sound anything like him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Really well produced, nice sample but Kanye's rhyming really has gone to crap. He dosen't even bother to rhyme half the lines now.

Good song but not really any more than that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Melion wrote: »
    Sure thats Kanye?
    Doesnt sound anything like him.

WTF, it couldn't be anybody BUT kanye...

• Advertisement

Seaneh wrote: »
    WTF, it couldn't be anybody BUT kanye...

Are you talking about the first or second link? Cause the first one(Youtube) really didnt sound like him at all.

Ah, just listened to the edited link. Obviously Kanye!

Advertisement