Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit

Options
  • 27-07-2009 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭

hey everyone. i need a suit within 2 weeks and i dont mind driving anywhere to get one that fits me. im of slim build and around 2metres (6foot 6 tall)

i have tried a few places in belfast, but they said try online. i need extra long in the arm one man said to me. the delivery on these sites is cutting it close to the 2 weeks dead line.

i have tried high and mighty in belfast, and they didnt have exactly what i was looking for. the assistant in another shop recommended arnotts? down in dublin? he said they do extra long suits.

thanks for any replies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Mr. Big n' Tall,
    6 Goatstown Cross,
    Dublin 14, Ireland.

Telephone: +353 1 2880164

This shop has been there for years, I'm sure there are others if you google it. A few friends of mine have bought stuff there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

cheers for the quick reply. ill give them a buzz later on, but on their website the suits they have are 50inches+

im more around 40-42inch chest. theres no harm phoning them though!

thanks, keep 'em coming!

Advertisement