Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCM band?

Options
  • 15-01-2008 12:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

I know of no CCM (christian contemporary music) movement in Dublin and thought it was time to set up a band, in the vein of Emery, Further Seems Forever, etc... I'm not sure if anyone here even listens to that stuff but it's great. A nice alternative to the likes of Delirious?

Anyway I'm trying to set up a band with some Christians... not to be confused with a worship band, but a band who play mainstream music with decent Christian values. If any of you are interested, do get in touch. I'm a guitarist and bassist (preferably the latter), who can sing back-up vocals or alternate with another singer. Gender is of no consequence, but age-wise I'm 22... so 18-30 I guess is ideal.

disclaimer: I realise this should be on the Bands & Musicians page but it has 0.008% chance of drawing any interest there.

Comments

Advertisement