Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving boxes to spain

Options
  • 21-10-2014 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I looked up threads here recently before moving to Spain and didn't find much on moving boxes to Spain. In the end, I used Parcelsworld.ie and they were very professional (May not be run by Irish people, as all the people we spoke with were non-native, not an issue for me and got great service). Prices were good too and you can send boxes up to 20kg for €48 and €68 for up to 31kg. Boxes arrived in great nick, one week later in a small town in the middle of the Basque Country, delivered at this end by a company called Seur who charge €68 to deliver a 20kg box back to Ireland. You would think it would be cheaper here, but there you go. Cost us €428 to deliver 8 boxes, with 3 over 20kg. Good for moving house if you're a renter and don't have a load of furniture to move. They also do pallets but never got a quote on one as the online option is not available when shipping to Europe, although I believe they send a pallet to the uk for €135. So very happy all round, and no, I don't work for them. If anyone knows anyone who can giz a job over here, let me know ;)

Advertisement