Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Leggings

Options
  • 24-08-2013 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi Guys, I was in town yesterday and I noticed quiet a few girls wearing running leggings.. Like Nike or Adidas brand in a casual way. They were not out for exercise. Is this a new thing?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Yes, unfortunately. Apparently going out head to toe in gym gear when clearly being nowhere near a gym is a trend now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I'm all for wearing leggings/running tights at home, running quick errands or heading to/from a gym... but not when out "out" in public.

There's sports luxe and then there's just no :(

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

The few times I've seen people like that I've assumed they they're on their way to the gym or on the way home and are heading to the shop or wherever. It would never occur to me that they're wearing them as a fashion thing.

Advertisement