Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Art History Dictionary/ Books?????

Options
  • 03-11-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi, I am a first year student and part of my degree is Art History. Can anyone tell me where there's a good book store/ second hand shop in Dublin where I can buy a Dictionary of Architecture and Patrick Wyse Jackson's Building Stones of Dublin, a Walking Guide (Dublin, 1993)?

Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭234

mariecxx wrote: »
    Hi, I am a first year student and part of my degree is Art History. Can anyone tell me where there's a good book store/ second hand shop in Dublin where I can buy a Dictionary of Architecture and Patrick Wyse Jackson's Building Stones of Dublin, a Walking Guide (Dublin, 1993)?

Thanks!!

SU Bookshop or Chapters on Parnell Street would be the most likely spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Have you tried Chapters on Parnell street? They have a huge second hand section upstairs
    Oxfam books on Parliament street might be worth a try as well

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭mariecxx

Thanks!

Advertisement