Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exams marking scheme

Options
  • 28-10-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Is there anywhere I could find exams marking schemes? The solutions to each exercises that was given on the exam.

I'm looking it for the BESS modules.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

There are no marking schemes- this isn't the Leaving Cert

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

ubisoft5 wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I could find exams marking schemes? The solutions to each exercises that was given on the exam.

I've never heard of them existing for BESS (or any other course for that matter).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭BlutendeRabe

ubisoft5 wrote: »

Marking schemes aren't made available. Given the fact fair few lecturers repeat past questions its a pretty necessary policy.

One lecturer I had did make them publicly available but he was the only exception.

Only thing you can do is do out the past papers and meet up with the relevant lecturer to see if you've missed anything.

Advertisement