Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lifelong problem, need advice

• 03-01-2013 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

How do ye keep your clothes organised? Do you hang tee shirts for easy picking or do you keep them folded in a drawer? what do you do with the ones you wear often? Same with pants? Ive been too ashamed to look for proper advice until now but my new year reso was to get my life in order. any tips advice is most appreciated.

Comments

Thread moved from After Hours
    Fashion & Appearance charter now applies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

I have no drawers just wardrobes and a bit of shelf space so I like getting the most out of my hanging space. i try and keep things sorted in the wardrobe by type - coats, then cardigans, then dresses, etc. I'm not too organised on things like tshirts and jeans to be honest, I find it impossible to keep all my vests and tops tidy. Little things like getting boxes for undies, bras and socks to keep them all separate, and I keep all my tights on one wire hanger, make getting dressed in the morning a lot easier.
    You can get wardrobe tidies in the €2 shop, ie wardrobe-height hanging compartments which are great - there are shoe-sized ones and bigger ones which I use for handbags, scarves etc. They also have over-door hooks that are meant for coats and the like but I have one on my wardrobe door for beads and the like.
    Best thing is to get creative cos then you'll stick to your organising set up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

My boyfriend got the single wardrobe in our room that has two bars (one half way down). I got him this fake shelf thing in the two euro shop that you hang from the rail - it takes up about half the width of the wardrobe - I had to trim a shelf off the bottom so it would fit with the second rail.

He folds his t-shirts like you would see on display in a shop so you can see a bit of the design on the front and stores them in this shelf thing - its really handy as you can see everything really clearly and then just hangs jumpers and shirts.

Something like this but I got it in the 2euro shop = the argos one is probably better quality

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9011148/c_1/1|category_root|Home+and+furniture|14417894/c_2/3|15701246|Storage+and+shelving|14417975/c_3/4|cat_14417975|Canvas+storage|14417998.htm

Advertisement