Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gumtree- not a scam?

Options
  • 07-06-2009 4:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi

Saw a lot of threads saying how much of a scam Gumtree is so I figured I'd share my experience with you all and yes it was a bargin!!!

Found a lovely girl selling Louboutin's....sooo many styles I found it hard to chose!! ANyway after emailing her and asking the relevant questions to which she answered every single one I plucked up the courage to pay!! Of course through paypal as you can file a dispute and get your money back if there is something wrong!

She couldn't have been more helpful, kept me informed the whole time I was waiting on them to ship, yes ok it did take over a week for them to come but she made this very clear before purchasing! Well they arrived on Friday and I swear I was nearly in shock when the post man knocked! My friends nearly had me convinced that I had been taken for a ride!! They are the most amazing shoes I have ever seen in my life!!! So comfortable!! Wore them out Friday and my friends faces when they realised they came!!! I have now put in another order for some work shoes!!! Cannot wait for them to arrive next week!!

Just thought I'd share the bargin (btw they start at €180!) and let you all know that there are some VERY genuine sellers on gumtree!!! Just don't be stupid!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hardly a Bargain Alert, moved to Online Buying.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

I've bought and sold many's an item on gumtree never had an issue, tis best for concert tickets though. It's like any on line sales site go in with eyes wide open!

Advertisement