Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paid today

Options
  • 24-10-2014 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

Does anyone know why we got paid today after been paid last week too?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,133 ✭✭✭✭km79

jonseyblub wrote: »
    Does anyone know why we got paid today after been paid last week too?

yeah I got paid too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

Me too...I wonder why ?
    Not that I am complaining but why ?

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wtd2008

Yeh, same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Same here... Not that big of a deal but just will have to make sure to budget it cos won't be getting paid again till 13th November I assume!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭sitstill

Got paid today too. Weird!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭NufcNavan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

That's hilarious . So nice of them to make sure we had enough money for our sun holidays :)!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭smallgarden

It means also if you were due to get paid next Thursday, but didn't get paid today then you won't get any pay till November 13th, leaving almost a month between pay cheques

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭ethical

.....lucky you!!! If you were in the VEC system you only get paid on the last day of the month which means you can nearly be 5 weeks between pay cheques sometimes!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

ethical wrote: »
    .....lucky you!!! If you were in the VEC system you only get paid on the last day of the month which means you can nearly be 5 weeks between pay cheques sometimes!!!!!

It depends on the VEC. We get paid fortnightly in mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

ethical wrote: »

We can ask for a mid monthly advance in my ETB. I love the facility, much easier than budgeting monthly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

As much as I won't enjoy budgeting for the next three weeks (complete first world problems) this is such a pain for subs who have been working normally but their days won't have been inputted in time for this. Not getting money owed to them, very unfair.

Advertisement