Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now this is what i like

Options
  • 19-10-2014 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

manga and anime is the only thing that i live for in this world to enjoy them my fav is one piece i love it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ShawC5

One Piece is my favorite mangas. Great art style, attractive characters and most of all, the friendships in it is wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DannyGriff

One Piece is definitely one of my favourite manga. The story's good, cool battles and the emotional moments really kick in.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭WilsonIRL

I never got into One Piece. I started reading Bleach and Naruto manga about 10 years ago. I've read countless series and one-shots since. I loved reading Beck, Genshiken and the one-shot Hotel: Since 2079.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭Dartz

Genshiken is a favourite of mine.

But it's hard to read sometimes because it makes me miss people from college.

Advertisement