Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help!

Options
  • 23-09-2014 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭

Okay I've googled this extensively, I've tried everything and haven't played the SP in weeks due to not being able to progress.

Basically I finished the mission Blitz Play, and since then I'm stuck on Michael. I can't switch to Franklin or Trevor, and (this is the tough one) it's just after he meets Steve and Devin. Their two icons are up on the map but every time I get near them they disappear. Same goes for any Freaks And Strangers or even the psychiatrist.

Any time I ring anyone it's either voicemail or they don't want to hang out. I love the MP but I do want to clear the game and this is driving me f!cking spare.

Any help appreciated. I love this game but God damn!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Okay so I got in range of D (Devin waiting at building site with a couple of people) and backed off. Fired a sniper shot over their heads, they all scattered and it said "the mission has been disrupted. Return later to restart the mission." But I can't get close :(

Seems to me the game might be corrupted?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,302 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

It's a long time since I played single player, but I'd try loading the previous mission from the start menu (I think you can pick completed missions to retry from there) and re-do it. See if the glitchy mission will work properly then.
    Hope you get it sorted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭spitfireIRL

Cheers for the reply! I've tried that a couple of times to no avail. I guess I'm just gonna have to accept that it's corrupted and delete/clear cache etc. Annoying like. Single player can F off now :p Thanks again.

Advertisement