Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania Codes

Options
  • 12-12-2008 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭

Pixmania discount codes
    Make sure to capitalise on some smashing new voucher codes too. PIXmania.com are offering Irish users some 'Countdown Discounts' - great money-off specials. All voucher codes are valid until January 9th 2009.

*Pixmasie0801: 7EUR off when you spend over 300EUR
    *Pixmasie0802: 15EUR off when you spend over 600EUR
    *Pixmasie0803: 30EUR off when you spend over 1000EUR
    *Pixmasie0804: 50EUR off when you spend over 1500EUR
    *Pixmasie0805: 70EUR off when you spend over 2000EUR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

Hi guys,
    Anyone got any news ones for Pixmania?

Cheers,
    M

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

valid until March 31st 2009:

* Pixie090301: €7 off when you spend over €300

* Pixie090302: €15 off when you spend over €600

* Pixie090303: €30 off when you spend over €1,000

* Pixie090304: €50 off when you spend over €1,500

* Pixie090305: €70 off when you spend over €2,000

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

No need to start a new thread..

Valid until 12/03.09 - PIXRUGBY33 - €15 off orders over €299.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Bethrifty

Valid until 12/3/09
    3% off everything up to 350EUR
    PIXRUGBY3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 anansi

are there any new discounts being offered in pixmania? how about them promo codes? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭SQDD

Stay the hell away from Pixmania - they're a bunch of tossers. They'll take you're money, cancel your order and you'll spend 4 months getting onto your credit card company to get a refund.

Avoid those wasters!

(I don't mean to be bumping Pixmania, just sending the AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE message out there!)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

SQDD wrote: »
    Stay the hell away from Pixmania - they're a bunch of tossers. They'll take you're money, cancel your order and you'll spend 4 months getting onto your credit card company to get a refund.

Avoid those wasters!

(I don't mean to be bumping Pixmania, just sending the AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE message out there!)

Never had a problem with them meself, used them a few times.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

sdonn wrote: »
    Never had a problem with them meself, used them a few times.

Never had a problem with them either

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Connrang

Same here, couple of orders recently, cheaper than Komplett on the last one and delivery was half the price, despite the face the item came from the big island next to us :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

With large online stores you are always going to get a certain percentage of problems . I have used them a few times with no problem myself - the only bad thing was the French instruction manual - but that's easily sorted with a visit to the manufacturers web site.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭flan59

I think Pixmania must be the worst internet company I have ever dealt with, it is really not worth the saving. I am awaiting delivery of an incorrect delivery on their part since Feb 24th. They have no after sales service, I pity anyone who ever returns anything to them I returned the order on April 20th and they still have been unable to find it althought it is in their building.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Hearvee

SQDD wrote: »

Avoid those wasters!

I'll agree with that completely!

Have used them twice. First time for a small enough amount and all worked
    fine. But for the second one I ordered an expensive camera kit, they debited
    my card and then gave me the runaround for 3 months before issuing me a
    refund, even though the item was on their site as "in stock" but for a higher
    price.
    And forget about getting any sort of straight answer from their customer
    service.

Do a quick search online on other customer experiences and make up your
    mind from there!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,626 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Lads Pixmania are the best company ever when everything runs smoothly.

If things go wrong, which they frequently do, it will take years off your life.

Buyer Beware, but my advice is stay well clear.

Pay the few extra quid, it will save you money in the long run.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭andros

I had some problems with pixmania in the past. Ordered LCD HD TV. It happend TV wasn't in stock or they have some kind of problem, anyway lots of BS.

Customer service at Pixmania.com doesn't exist it's a joke. It took me 3 weeks to get money back, but it took them only 5min to process PayPal payment.

Like someone said Pixmania.com is great when everything runs smoothly, but as soon as something goes wrong, customer is penalized.

Just be aware of that when you buy from them, besides pixmania.ie is at least 10-15% more expensive than pixmania.co.uk.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,839 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

flan59 wrote: »
    I think Pixmania must be the worst internet company I have ever dealt with, it is really not worth the saving. I am awaiting delivery of an incorrect delivery on their part since Feb 24th. They have no after sales service, I pity anyone who ever returns anything to them I returned the order on April 20th and they still have been unable to find it althought it is in their building.

Did exactly the same on me. It was showing as in stock within 1-2 weeks, but as soon as I cancelled it, they had "miraculously" shipped it. They then said they couldn't find it when I returned it, even though DHL had given them signatures, time date etc. It took me three months to get my money back less shipping.

Absolutely NEVER AGAIN, no matter how cheap they are.

seems like there are a lot of haters of pixmania here. i understand you guys. but don't you think these are all isolated cases? just an opinion :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,626 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

anansi wrote: »
    seems like there are a lot of haters of pixmania here. i understand you guys. but don't you think these are all isolated cases? just an opinion :eek:

The measure of a company is not how good it does what it is supposed to do, but how it reacts when it fecks up, pixmania fails miserably. Stay clear.

Boggles wrote: »
    The measure of a company is not how good it does what it is supposed to do, but how it reacts when it fecks up, pixmania fails miserably. Stay clear.

oh well. i hope that pixmania has improved its customer service now that a lot of its buyers are complaining. :cool:

Advertisement