Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New O2 postpay Ad-Ons, FREE!!

Options
  • 07-05-2009 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭

Just posted this in the mobiles section, but it belongs here too.

O2 seem to have new free add ons if your on the O2 clear 350 plan and above, or an iphone tariff.

New_Bitmap_Image_3.jpg

I just rang up and and added in the free evening and weekend to any irish mobile and landline.

It applys to new and existing customers. You can change your free add on once every month. If your on the 30 day notice plan it will last for 18 months, otherwise it will last for the period of your time with O2.

All the T&Cs are here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 pdaly92

Really? Thanks for the tip off!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

Brianb8802 wrote: »
    or an iphone tariff
    To clarify, you can only get it on the iPhone 350 or 700 plans (€65 and €100, respectfully). Doesn't apply to any other iPhone plan. Bent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

It is really of little value if you are on those high tariffs to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Compak

Bond-007 wrote: »
    It is really of little value if you are on those high tariffs to begin with.

Well my phonebills are about 100 a month from huge text amounts

now if I go clear 350

55€
    20€ blackeberry addon
    free text addon

€75 total

thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Barty

Initially when I saw this I thought it was a good offer - however when I called I was told that in order to avail of the offer I would have to sign up with O2 for another 18 months. I am currently on an 18 month contract but am 10 months into it and don't want to sign up for another 18 months with O2.
    I guess O2 are using it to sign people on 18 month contracts (ie most iphone users on O2) into another 18 months. However, for anyone who are only one or two months into their contract or just signing up with O2 it's a good offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Brianb8802

Barty wrote: »
    However, for anyone who are only one or two months into their contract or just signing up with O2 it's a good offer.

Or anybody on the 30 day notice plan

Advertisement