Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angela Merkel gets all wet when she meets with (possible) Greek waiter

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Guy deserves a high 5

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

She didn't throw a hissy fit . Fair play .. Can u imagine Kenny in the same situation ... Pity though waiter prob fired now .

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Suck the froath off that Ange baby...........:p

She's very dignified though......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Madam

Deliberate do you think:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

Madam wrote: »
    Deliberate do you think:)

+1 absolutely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

Janedoe10 wrote: »
    ... Pity though waiter prob fired now .

Hah! You zink he get avay so lite! Vi haff vays ---

resistance_tortured.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I bet she's screaming inside like a good little German. Bottle it up Angie and bury it deep down ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Poor guy wasn't concentrating on what he was doing, Angie arranged for him to be sent to one of her new camps for concentrating on things.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

She is clearly aware of the camera and photographers present. So this probably saved the waiter from an actual 'roasting'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Pity it wasn't boiling acid or something instead... bitch...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

That guy has never carried a tray in his life before, but if he has, nicely done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Does the guy walking behind the tray not give it a bit of a knock which sends the beer spilling on the poor woman ??

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Lovely. Couldn't happen to a nicer person, she was about to flip the lid until she spotted the cameras were rolling.

I wouldn't mind but it was infact her man in a suit that knocked the tray over her, not the waiters fault.

Bit like It's not really Ireland's fault that Germany took a punt on our banks really.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Beer on an Ash Wednesday? They're openly mocking us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

eamonnq wrote: »
    Does the guy walking behind the tray not give it a bit of a knock which sends the beer spilling on the poor woman ??

it does look like he did. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭lardossan

vicwatson wrote: »

Bit like It's not really Ireland's fault that Germany took a punt on our banks really.

you should thank the gods they are lending you the money to keep you floating over the last 15 years of hubris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

i have no outstanding loans... so they lent me nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

lardossan wrote: »
    you should thank the gods they are lending you the money to keep you floating over the last 15 years of hubris.

I never borrowed any money pal

Advertisement