Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus To Hertz (Swords)

Options
  • 27-04-2013 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I'm starting to work to Hertz in Swords and I'mreally confused about the bus I should take. Does anyone travel there from the city centre? What are the options? I had a look at the dublin bus website but I don't understand wich bus stop to select, seems that only the 43 will bring me close to Hertz headquarter. Is there any other bus I could take? are the bus stop far?

Please help me, I don't like to arrive in late the first day!

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Con Logue

miklo wrote: »
    Hi, I'm starting to work to Hertz in Swords and I'mreally confused about the bus I should take. Does anyone travel there from the city centre? What are the options? I had a look at the dublin bus website but I don't understand wich bus stop to select, seems that only the 43 will bring me close to Hertz headquarter. Is there any other bus I could take? are the bus stop far?

Please help me, I don't like to arrive in late the first day!

Thanks!

I did a quick Google to see where Hertz are in Swords - so they are in Swords Business Park. Not knowing where you are travelling from, so I've done a search on the Transport for Ireland app for journeys from O'Connell Bridge to Swords Business Park from 7am on Monday.

First one that comes up looks good: there is a Swords Express bus from Eden Quay that will bring you to the Seatown Roundabout, arriving there at 7.31am and it is a very short walk to the Business Park from there.

The Dublin Bus options are much slower and apart from the no. 43, which drops you right at the Business Park as well, involve a walk from Swords itself. Journey times are around the fifty two minute mark for all Dublin Bus options.

You can access the Swords Express website here: http://www.swordsexpress.com/, which will give you timetable and fare information.

Do also have a look at the Transport for Ireland website, it's search facility is very good and will get you where you want to go.

http://transportforireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 23 miklo

Hi Con Logue,

thank you very much! Your tips are very helpful! I'll let you know if I'll get there on time :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Con Logue

miklo wrote: »
    Hi Con Logue,

thank you very much! Your tips are very helpful! I'll let you know if I'll get there on time :-)

You are welcome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

The 43 terminates at the entrance to Hertz, the journey times are as above. There are also selected trips on the 41 which operate to/from the same stop. These are marked as s, n and v on the timetable.

Advertisement