Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USA Study Abroad Experiences

Options
  • 01-04-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

Heading over to college in America for a year this coming autumn and would love to hear of anyone's experience who have done so before! Have done a good bit of research online and have spoken to a few people from my own college who have done so before, however I'd love to hear a few more reviews on what it is like from an Irish persons point of view. :) Any advice is more than welcome also!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

If all the movies are anything to go by, make sure you have red cups at the ready, stealing a school mascot is always a good idea, and a montage of studying at the last minute will help you get an A in every exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Anonymou

Neo_Ninja wrote: »
    If all the movies are anything to go by, make sure you have red cups at the ready, stealing a school mascot is always a good idea, and a montage of studying at the last minute will help you get an A in every exam.

You forgot joining a frat too :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

lol yeah but I wouldn't like to go through the hazing!! :O

Sorry I couldn't give you a serious answer!

Advertisement