Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI Voucher Thread €10 off €50 spend [Back March 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭ooter

Do aldi accept the lidl voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,082 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

ooter wrote: »
    Do aldi accept the lidl voucher?
    no

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭DuffleBag

Used mine yesterday. Whens the next one (Aldi or Lidl)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭armadillo86

DuffleBag wrote: »
    Used mine yesterday. Whens the next one (Aldi or Lidl)

Aldi voucher in Thursday and Friday's Independent and the Sun on Saturday.

https://www.aldi.ie/en/about-aldi/information/voucher-terms-and-conditions/

Aldi voucher in Thursday and Friday's Independent and the Sun on Saturday.

Lovely stuff! How are we going to survive when these vouchers run their course!

It's about time these sort of vouchers have started though in fairness. Couponing has long been popular in the US.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

Used the Aldi voucher from Saturday's Examiner yesterday. Got a trolley full of top-class food (and drink!) for €60. As mentioned, the Thursday Specials are excellent this week (nectarines, broccoli and pears for me) as well as the meat offers - chicken fillets and pork belly, €2 each.

I go to Aldi every week anyway (and buy The Examiner on Saturday) so I'm delighted with this new €10 off voucher - long may it last!

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭momec

It's about time these sort of vouchers have started though in fairness. Couponing has long been popular in the US.

I agree. A bit of healthy competition is great. I use two of these vouchers a week in Aldi (splitting a €100 shop) and its sad to say but €20 a week extra in my pocket makes a huge difference to my budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Reminder -

Aldi voucher in Thursday and Friday's Independent and on Saturday The Sun and The Examiner

Indo light €2.00

The Sun €1.00

The Examiner on Sat €2.20

Yes they can be used in Tesco!

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭bored_newbie

Some people got the small Indo for a euro last week. I'm not sure where you can pick one up though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭masculinist

For anyone who has used one of these vouchers, if I pick up one tomorrow , is it valid to use on the same day ? I am considering purchasing a Gas BBQ in Aldi tomorrow at 49.99 and with any luck using a voucher to take a tenner off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,170 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

For anyone who has used one of these vouchers, if I pick up one tomorrow , is it valid to use on the same day ? I am considering purchasing a Gas BBQ in Aldi tomorrow at 49.99 and with any luck using a voucher to take a tenner off.

Yes those I got last week were valid from the day of purchase. Make sure you get something for atleast 1 cent to make up the €50 :D

Yes those I got last week were valid from the day of purchase. Make sure you get something for atleast 1 cent to make up the €50 :D

I can easily justify the price of 2 litres of milk :D . We practically live in Aldi. I love the Goats Cheese.

by the way .. I'm getting my voucher from a friend, a friendly cafe, friendly newsagent or library. Even those of us boycotting certain businesses can get a voucher if determined enough ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

What gas BBQ? Can't see it online.

What gas BBQ? Can't see it online.

I cant find it online either. Theres a portable gas grill coming out on the 25th but I found a regular Gas barbeque in an Aldi I was passing through earlier today. They had about 10 in stock. I think it came out a few weeks ago.

The Aldi vouchers will be valid until close of business on June 28th, unless they change t and c which is unlikely.

Edit - Here's the t and c

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/exclusive-content/save-10-at-aldi-with-this-thursday-and-fridays-irish-independent-31294507.html

Is the indo going for 1€ anywhere today? I know last Thursday it seemed to be selling at 1€ in Spar in the Cork area ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

vicwatson wrote: »
    Is the indo going for 1€ anywhere today? I know last Thursday it seemed to be selling at 1€ in Spar in the Cork area ?.

It was €1 in Applegreen last week, if that helps..

I got mine in Easons in the city for a euro. I imagine that particular paper is normally a euro. Broadsheet is probably more

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

I got mine in Easons in the city for a euro. I imagine that particular paper is normally a euro. Broadsheet is probably more

The €1 seems to be solely a "cork edition" which I suspect is a rival to the Examiner at a price they can't sustain nationwide.

The Indo has not been printed broadsheet for a fair while - http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/1221/360016-irish-independent/

Can you use more than 1 vocher on the same purchases if it comes to over €100 or would it have to be 2 separate €50 purchases?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

ooter wrote: »
    Can you use more than 1 vocher on the same purchases if it comes to over €100 or would it have to be 2 separate €50 purchases?

We have in the past used 2 vouchers for a single €100+ shop.

Last weekend we were told that it's now one voucher per transaction, but they had no problem stopping halfway through allowing both vouchers to be used.

We definitely need a mod note in the title with a post outlining these answers. The same questions being asked weekly, and sometimes daily.

2 seperate 50 purchaes OOter. Split the shopping.

Thanks Fd, apologies db.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Applegreen where ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

D Trent wrote: »
    Applegreen where ?

See below. Seems to be a "Cork thing".
    L1011 wrote: »
    The €1 seems to be solely a "cork edition" which I suspect is a rival to the Examiner at a price they can't sustain nationwide.

The Indo has not been printed broadsheet for a fair while - http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/1221/360016-irish-independent/

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Anyone know if Aldi Indo vouchers will work in Aldi Spain stores??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

Deisler wrote: »
    Once there the same currency, absolutely.
    But be gone by the time ETA massacre that store , think they gonna hit it 3pm

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Deisler wrote: »

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tema

There will a €10 voucher in The Sun again this Saturday :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 tema

There will a €10 voucher in The Sun this Saturday again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement