Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junk food

Options
  • 10-06-2004 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

What amount of junk food is too much?
    Which is healthier pizza or chinese!?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

You'll probably know you've eaten too much junk when you get loads of spots, you feel like crap and you haven't taken a proper dump in a while coz yer insides are clogged due to lack of fibre! :D

As for the pizza/chinese debate...I would go for chinese but it would depend on what you get. Too much monosodium glutamate ain't good and some Chinese take-aways use loads. I usually get chicken chow mein: noodles, nice crunchy veggies and chicken. Nyom!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Originally posted by Sandi
    You'll probably know you've eaten too much junk when you get loads of spots, you feel like crap and you haven't taken a proper dump in a while coz yer insides are clogged due to lack of fibre! :D

he he have you heard of the off the wall documentary where a guy eats mc donalds for brekkie, lunch, dinner for 3 months man you whould need a lot of senakot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Originaly posted by Battlesnake
    Which is healthier pizza or chinese!?

Do the greese test from the simpsons, rub it against the wall and if you can see through then you know its unhealthy.

If you cook the chinese at home by way of stirfries then it can be healthier (and quick!)
    Originally posted by The Real B-man
    he he have you heard of the off the wall documentary where a guy eats mc donalds for brekkie, lunch, dinner for 3 months man you whould need a lot of senakot

Yeah I heard about that, after a few weeks the docs basicly said his insides where decomposeing (or something like that) It was made into a film,Supersize Me. Seen the trailer for it awhile ago, he looks fine at the start and then you catch a glimse of him near the end of it and he looks half dead.

Advertisement