Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lithium's Lunatic Lair 2: The Black Vatican

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi Nocs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭cgh

Hey Purple. hows work?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

cgh wrote: »
    Hey Purple. hows work?

Busy enough yesterday. Not in until 11.30 today. Just waiting to be weighed at WW now.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hi all. It's HUMP DAY! Hurray! :D

hope all goes well Purple at WW....

Hey Swannie... Happy Humpday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah one day closer to the weekend :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hey Swannie... Happy Humpday...
    Hi cgh! We're just slipping down the back side of HUMP DAY! :D

cant beat te back side of Humpday eh Swannie

cant beat te back side of Humpday eh Swannie
    Been "Slippin and a-slidin, peepin and a-hidin... ho-ho-oh-woh" through the week and now down that hump! :cool:

yeah, you just have to take that Humpday straight and as quick as possible....

alcohol should help later.

• Advertisement

yeah, you just have to take that Humpday straight and as quick as possible....
    If you're "on call" like our friend Paws, you have to look out for the double hump camel... being called back in.

ha ha..... Swannie not on call. but will be on the lookout for the double Hump

even have to leave work early to get new tyres on the car.

It's almost 3AM Pacific. I am both tired and tyred (feeling run over). Need to get some winks. Bye! :D

make sure you get 40 winks swannie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

mm piccalilli and roasted ham roll.. anyone else love piccalilli? I love piccalilli :pac:

Edit: I guess no one likes piccalilli then :(:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,614 ✭✭✭Mozzeltoff

I don't even know what piccalilli is :o

Home from work and just got a text to say I am off until next Wednesday as someone off the other shift needs to work my hours. They can have them with a heart and a half :pac: Although that doesn't mean I get to doss around either. Got plenty of housework to be catching up on :/ So so tired though...why can't I be rich and hire cleaners? :( :pac:

How's all within the lair?

Its a yellow pickle..dont really know whats in it, i mean i could look but naaah!

Hopefully not gonna take ya that long to clean the house mozz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    Its a yellow pickle..dont really know whats in it, i mean i could look but naaah!

And you call yourself a scientist?! :mad::P:pac:

Hopefully not gonna take ya that long to clean the house mozz!

I haven't actually been here that much over the past two weeks :eek: With everything going on with my dad and work I have only been in and out to look after the cat. But now everything is after settling back to some form of normality and the fact now that I'll be spending abit of time at home over the next few days I can crack into it. But tonight, I am just going to put my feet up and order some well deserved pizza :pac:

Sorry hugo lemme just get out my pocket MS and my dectector and ill find out in a jiffy!

Good plan mozz!

• Advertisement

Good plan mozz!

Brilliant plan but I just wish I was within the miles to get it delivered rather than driving back into town for it :rolleyes: The joys of the countryside! :pac:

Sorry hugo lemme just get out my pocket MS and my dectector and ill find out in a jiffy!

Good plan mozz!

Such commitment to science! :D

I second SJ's opinion of a good plan MT! :)

Im exactly the same mozz, be cold by the time it got here so we never bother!

I'd love to live out in the countryside but fast food delivery is one of the reasons, along with having no money to buy land, that I remain in town.

I am trying to be good and not bother with fast food. Living in the countryside helps big time with that BUT after cooking dinners and lunches all day last thing I want to do this evening is cook. Feel bad for the OH but he's jumping on the pizza idea too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Evening all.

How's things in the Lair? :)

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Evening all.

'Sup Kitty. Good Good :) How's all with yerself?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Mozzeltoff wrote: »
    'Sup Kitty. Good Good :) How's all with yerself?

Glad to hear Mozzie :)

Ah things are grand, thanks. Time for some food soon, I think:p

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Evening all.

How's K there? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

How are the girls and boys of the lair this evening,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement