Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

REC 4 - Apocalypse

• 21-04-2014 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭

To released this coming October. It's (thankfully) not the sequel REC 3. It is direct sequel to REC 2, taking place moments after we realise Angela possessed.

"The young reporter Ángela is rescued from the building and taken to an oil tanker to be examined. However, it is unbeknown to the soldiers that she carries the seed of the mysterious demonic virus. "

Will my fellow boardisies be looking forward to this? :D

jrv8ns.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,549 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

I'm trying to put these in order
    REC 1 and 2 were set in the apartment
    REC 3 was set at a wedding
    Quarantine 1 was a direct remake of REC 1 and Quarantine 2 was set in an airport
    is that right?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,407 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Correct on the Rec and Quarantine 1. Haven't seen Quarantine 2 as I assumed it was a remake of Rec 2. Is it not? If not is it worth a watch? I enjoyed Quarantine 1. Same as Rec.

Shane i am really looking forward to Rec 4. The third one was absolute crap but with the quality of the first 2 I can still see scope for some good scenes. It is the other director doing the 4th one so we will see the different takes on the concept.

Haven't seen a good horror in a long time :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

That poster is she holding the blade of a speedboat? It looks like it's following the styling of Rec 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,549 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

no quarantine 2 was shíte, felt like a low budget film that could have been in any zombie genre film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Zombienosh wrote: »
    That poster is she holding the blade of a speedboat? It looks like it's following the styling of Rec 3

I'm not sure if this is actually the official, final poster. It's one of the only decent looking ones on Google.
    Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Shane i am really looking forward to Rec 4. The third one was absolute crap but with the quality of the first 2 I can still see scope for some good scenes. It is the other director doing the 4th one so we will see the different takes on the concept.

Haven't seen a good horror in a long time :(

The 3rd one could have have been OK as a standalone horror. It should not have been called Rec at all. I don't know what they were thinking, making Genesis, after ending the 2nd movie on such a cliff hanger.

• Advertisement
Advertisement