Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arma 3 Irish Altis server

Options
  • 07-09-2013 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

For anyone who'd like to join an Irish run A3 server, see http://armathree.com/ we are just getting organised.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Snifferson

Hi,

Seems that there are a couple of groups doing the same thing. Myself and a a couple of friends have set up an Altis server. We are getting tired of poorly run servers or servers where the Admin is interfering so we put up our own dedicated server. We have used it to host a number of games but we recently installed Altis which is running now. We also have 2 Wasteland servers ready to turn on.

We have a dedicated 8 core server available to host games on. We want to host the games but would actually prefer not to Admin so if you are interested in being Admin that could be an option. What we are looking for is a solid group of players and Admins that will attract players to the server and play an active role in running the game.

Let me know if you are interested. The server can be found if you put EireGaming in your server filter

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

I'm looking for a server with a solid 50+ players.

Would Irish servers ever attract these numbers?

Advertisement