Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

GearBox Gone

Options
  • 25-05-2007 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Yeah, got a 2002 Megane back in december 06 (6 months) ago, had a bit of trouble last thursday night with. Got a friend of a friend to take it in and look at it, and nows hes come back and told me, I need a new gearbox or recondition this one :eek:
    This is gonna cost be a bomb isnt it. He hasnt given me a figure yet. Can some-one give me a ball park figure of how much this is gonna cost me.
    Also i got the car from a garage, but dont remember talking about warranty with the dealer (We all learn from our mistake's). I was wondering if car dealer's have to provide some kind of warranty by law over the first 6 months - year. Or am i just clutching at straws.

Advertisement