Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new release's / personal review

• 18-07-2002 7:16pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

I have seen these 5 movies in the last 2 weeks:

spiderman
    men in black 2
    crocodile hunter
    halloween
    lilo & stitch

I must say I enjoyed each of them, but on different levels...
    thought Spiderman was great, (always been a spidy fan)
    men in black was too funny, but the first one was better.
    Halloween kicked arse!
    lilo and stitch was cute but not theater worthy, a good watch at home with kids movie ( I took my little sis )
    crocodile hunter was definitley not theatre worthy, it had some good parts and I enjoy that guy but its more of a watch at home movie....kinda like his show:rolleyes:

just thought I'd share...what new releases have you seen latley?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

Someone actually went to see "Crocadile Hunter"? Oh dear....the only way i'd be persuaded to watch that is to laugh at how bad it is :).

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Only films i've seen 'recently' are:

Episode 2 - Superb
    Spiderman - Good
    Minority Report - Excellent

Quite the cinema goer :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

Bad Company
    Resident Evil
    Minority Report
    Spiderman

Enjoyed all of them. All worth a watch imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The Bourne Identity is fairly cool. Drags a bit in some parts, but overall it was pretty cool. Lots of running and erm chasing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Resident Evil

Very, very entertaining zombie/jumpy/action film! Go see it in the cinema for full -scare- effect. I think i'll be buying this one on DVD when it comes out.

Minority Report is on my to-do list.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

Originally posted by Mills
    Someone actually went to see "Crocadile Hunter"? Oh dear....the only way i'd be persuaded to watch that is to laugh at how bad it is :).

LOL, well it was kinda that way, I was taking my little sister and little cousin to see a movie, and since they've now seen all the cartoon movies, I didnt have much of a choice...they enjoyed it though, not as much as MIB though ;)

Advertisement