Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snapchat

Options
  • 27-02-2014 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, im running snapchat on a stock galaxy s2 with the latest rom from vodafone. But the version of the app only allows me to add contacts from my phone book. Ive set the option to recieve from everyone but still no other choice when it comes to adding contacts. Whats am I doing wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Anyone?

The option that should be there to add contacts not in my phone book isnt there, why is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Tap the search icon and type in the persons username

Tap the search icon and type in the persons username

Doesnt find anyone that isnt in my phonebook :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

I've found Snapchat to be quite buggy really. It will only list my Australian contacts in it, can't get it to list my Irish contacts at all. Also very often it will say that a snap failed to send but at the same time show another icon claiming that the "failed" snap has been opened by the recipient!

Ya but the thing is it looks like the button for adding friends is intentionally not there.

There a button to show your current contacts & a button for the phone book. There should be a 3rd, looks like a magnifying glass in screenshots ive seen

• Advertisement
Advertisement