Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On line petshops

Options
  • 17-07-2009 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭

What is it with Irish online petshops, just because they don't deal face to face they feel they can treat customers like ****? I've had bad service from some in the past but this one take the biscuit. Place order in April, they couldn't fill it and offered a refund. Sought an update on refund this week and got a mail back basically telling me to go F myself, charmers or what? :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Allgäuerin

we are happy with [url]www.zooplus.ie:D[/url]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Jebus, dont buy pets online!
    pet toys etc, work away though!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Arcadian

cowzerp wrote: »
    Jebus, dont buy pets online!
    pet toys etc, work away though!!

LOL, it'll also mean my post man won't have to worry about getting that full grown great dane through the letter box:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Following advice from fellow boardsies I buy from www.zooplus.co.uk, has worked out a hell of a lot cheaper than zooplus.ie, and waaaay cheaper than buying in stores. Free delivery over 75pounds and quick too, 4-5 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

That's charming. Never had that kind of experience but have had a few things sent in the past that weren't what I ordered.

Happy with Zooplus as well, but some people have had problems with their deliveries the box being sqooshed, sending wrong item etc. They usually say to keep the item and they'll send out the correct one.

Basically if ordering from zooplus don't be in a hurry, they are brilliant for saving a fortune but if it's something that can't wait ordering from an Irish site might be quicker.

So far I've had no problems with ordering from zooplus (uk one is cheaper) mollys.ie, Northern parrots (although post is a bit slow for some uk orders), gorgeous guineas, and brendaspets oh and petshoponline but they don't have a great choice of items so I don't bother with them really.
    You can also get some great deals on Ebay.

There's a few more good Irish sites, can't think of them right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LauraLoo

we've had great experience with zooplus

thanks for tips on uk site :P

Advertisement