Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone to replace y300

Options
  • 27-02-2014 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I've had the huawei y300 for a while now but its starting to annoy me.

Bluetooth hasn't worked in months which isn't the end of the world but it would be nice to connect to the parrot in my work van.

And most annoyingly the headphone socket is loose internally. So when I'm listening to podcasts and I move the headphone jack it goes from crackly to low volume to off and back again until the phone thinks the headphones are plugged out.

Anyway.

What to replace it with. 100-150 euro budget.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭Simi

I've had the huawei y300 for a while now but its starting to annoy me.

Bluetooth hasn't worked in months which isn't the end of the world but it would be nice to connect to the parrot in my work van.

And most annoyingly the headphone socket is loose internally. So when I'm listening to podcasts and I move the headphone jack it goes from crackly to low volume to off and back again until the phone thinks the headphones are plugged out.

Anyway.

What to replace it with. 100-150 euro budget.

Thanks

The moto g or something from the China phone thread, would be your best bet.

Advertisement