Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

20% off DunnesStores Online Today (See post 3 about Strike Action)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,922 ✭✭✭Soarer

Can you buy food online with them, or is it all just clothes and homeware?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I think everyone knows that Dunnes workers are on strike today

For more information on what they are striking for please visit this page

BA is not the place to discuss the merits of the strike and it is also certainly not the place to questions other users for availing off the offer.

Only posts about the bargain itself will be allowed. Any mention of "picket lines", "scabs", or any reference to the workers will not be tolerated

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭towelly

So, you're only allowed to post in this thread if you're a scab and pass the picket?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Looking forward to using the discount today, only a fool would pay full price tomorrow :)

towelly wrote: »
    So, you're only allowed to post in this thread if you're a scab and pass the picket?

Banned for a month...

Can I make a suggestion to others who are against this thread, don't comment on it... it will not get bumped get back up to the top and will get less exposure...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

I think everyone knows that Dunnes workers are on strike today

For more information on what they are striking for please visit this page

BA is not the place to discuss the merits of this the strike and it is also certainly not the place to questions other users for availing off the offer.

Only posts about the bargain itself will be allowed. Any mention of "picket lines", "scabs", or any reference to the workers will not be tolerated

Could I make a suggestion - note that industrial action is taking place in the tittle on the thread. Therefore people can make a fully informed decision

efb wrote: »
    Could I make a suggestion - note that industrial action is taking place in the tittle on the thread. Therefore people can make a fully informed decision

Done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

zarquon wrote: »
    Looking forward to using the discount today, only a fool would pay full price tomorrow :)

Bloody hell !!!!! There's little enough of available stock at this point in time. Either the online sale has been a resounding success or Dunnes have placed only a small range of stuff on offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

20% off again today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭myshirt

kn wrote: »
    20% off again today.

Link?

Is this on grub also? And is it just online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

myshirt wrote: »
    Link?

I think its only clothing, don't think dunnes do groceries online yet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,661 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Hococop wrote: »
    I think its only clothing, don't think dunnes do groceries online yet

Only tesco and super valu currently do online grocery shopping, dunnes only do clothing/textiles/homeware online!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

myshirt wrote: »
    Link?

Came in a email. Just go to the Dunnes website and its there as well. Applies to clothes and homewares.

Advertisement