Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New 24" monitor for GTX 970

Options
  • 26-10-2015 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hey folks,

I had considered posting this in the Video Display forum but as my primary concern is finding something suitable for gaming I thought that this is the better forum. Apologies if I'm wrong.

I'm researching components for my scratch pc build but I think I'm more or less sold on getting a GTX 970 (along with a i5 6500 and 16GB RAM). One of the things I still need to nail down is a monitor that is less than €200. Ideally this monitor would straddle the worlds of gaming (primary use) and also design (secondary use).

The ASUS VG248QE seems to be an excellent gaming monitor (sorry, still can't post links) but at €300 it's about €100 over budget. (There might be wiggle room there if the correct monitor is out there.)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 EdenStudios

Is it graphic or web design you mention? Not sure how calibrated the colors on a €200 will be for either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭amikoalien2

Is it graphic or web design you mention? Not sure how calibrated the colors on a €200 will be for either.

I picked up a 24" benq monitor with 2ms response time for my young fellas gaming for €165 with a 2 vouchers €7 & €3 that they gave me when I bought some batteries

maplins
    http://www.maplin.ie/p/benq-gl2450hm-24-inch-led-monitor-a43nb

Advertisement