Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Grab a Grand!!whats goin on?

• 15-12-2005 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 383 ✭✭

I was watching grab a grand last night and the quiz was "who is this famous face". It just showed the persons eyes and bit of his hair.It was so obvious it was clint eastwood so I watched for about 30 mins of which 3 callers got through.one even said dey thought it was des o connor.I got bored but decided to tape the rest of the show on my sky plus...Today i fast forwarded the 4 hour show to the end where they showed a clue....because they said they didnt want a rollover.the clue was clint and the next caller got it and won 1555 pounds.It was clint eastwood..so so obvious...

to my shock today the same puzzle is on grab a grand for 1000 pound..

what is going on.???? I really think the callers are internal.How cann they be doing the same face again.???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭arkles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

I saw that quiz too.

it was obvious that it was Clint Eastwood.

you phone a premium number and they keep you on hold.
    people guessing wrong get through.

ha ha

mugs anybody who plays these stupid frauds.

the great Big British Quiz is even better.
    add the numbers 2+55+9+6+77
    a couple of hours later Joe from Bognor Regis wins with the obscure
    answer 1,267
    no explanation
    (Joe is the likely tea boy in the studio anyway)

next quiz mugs.
    let's go again

unbelievable claptrap.
    people paying for this swiz.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i watched one of those shows once because of a sexy lady just in underwear and bra was on it.

Advertisement