Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late payment to sky

Options
  • 30-09-2014 4:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I have a direct debit set up with sky but due to unforeseen events i havent enough money in my account for my payment due date. I am just wondering do they cut you off straight away or is there a grace period as i will be able to pay them at the end of the week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭john the one

don't know about sky but UPC cut you off straight away, make you wait for the re connection and delete whatever is on your hard drive of your box :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Ring them up and explain . 0818719819

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

darv84 wrote: »
    I have a direct debit set up with sky but due to unforeseen events i havent enough money in my account for my payment due date. I am just wondering do they cut you off straight away or is there a grace period as i will be able to pay them at the end of the week?

They try again in 10 days, happen to me few times...

Advertisement