Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SKY +HD BOX NOT WORKING

• 24-09-2014 12:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭

My sky+hd box has been unpluged for about a six months,

When i plug it in now it says sky+hd please waite and nothing after that.

I only use it for free to air , Can anyone help please??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Leave it plugged in overnight, connected to the dish, there have been a few updates in the past six months it may be trying to pull down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭cipro 55

Thanks Kensington, It's back up running this morning :D, I just need it as a
    freeview box now, Could you tell me what do:confused:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 779 ✭✭✭SPAWKER

cipro 55 wrote: »
    Thanks Kensington, It's back up running this morning :D, I just need it as a
    freeview box now, Could you tell me what do:confused:.

You need to get yourself a UK or NI FTV card to be able to get the Uk channels on the EPG. Also Freeview is Uk's equivalent of Saorview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 152 ✭✭cipro 55

So, free to air; is what i should be calling it.

Advertisement