Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying the HTC One V HELP!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

I have one (first smartphone), overall very happy with it. Some problems with abnormal resets (phone restarting itself) but it seems to have sorted itself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Close for the same money is an Xperia U. Better in Specs but build quality isn't as high as HTC's

Id personally pick the U over HTC One V

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭GIMP

I have this phone for a number of months. No major issues and it is responsive. One thing to note it is poor in weak reception areas because of the design of the antenna, so you will lose signal where other phones will still hold onto a network.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

Having owned an Apple, HTC, Sony, and Samsung smartphone, I'll never buy an HTC phone again.

Nice aesthetics usually, but weird ergonomics and lots of software problems.

FWIW, I don't rate the Xperia U either. Very fast phone, but the light bar is an utter disgrace, as is the design of the back cover, which doesn't sit flush with the phone at the bottom.

You could do a lot worse than a used Galaxy S2 for around 200 on Adverts IMO, or iPhone 4 if you like the smaller screen.

My 2 cents..

• Registered Users Posts: 34 rusty_ie2004

hey guys thanks for the help end up buying the iphone 4s

• Advertisement
Advertisement