Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RUMOUR: FFXIII Versus apparently cancelled.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 boarder294

very well said, very well said..... I think it is gonna be another crap anyway, but I want to try it out first. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭snausages

Well here we go, it's not cancelled anymore

Not the direction I was hoping the series would go in. It looks like an interactive Advent Children. Or Uncharted with lots of magic and explosions.

• Registered Users Posts: 917 ✭✭✭carbonkid

Damn it...im back on the Final Fantasy bandwagon. Its not the rpg any of us really wanted but it will still be a very cool action game. Now i just want to see the reborn of FFXIV become a success.

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Darkstrike

Looks a good game, really, but nothing like Final Fantasy used to be. Probably end up getting it, despite repeated disappointment since X.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,462 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Darkstrike wrote: »
    Looks a good game, really, but nothing like Final Fantasy used to be. Probably end up getting it, despite repeated disappointment since X.

You should stop buying them then so. I don't get why people complain about the series supposed decline in quality and then incentivise the continuation of the series down that path.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Stop buying Final Fantasy, Buy Shin Megami Tensei instead :P

Hmm, that battle trailer look very janky, I'm not too sure about the combat now :/

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Stop buying Final Fantasy, Buy Shin Megami Tensei instead :P

Been considering it, looks good.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Darkstrike wrote: »
    Been considering it, looks good.

Feck sake, if you've not at least played the Persona games you're missing out big time!

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Feck sake, if you've not at least played the Persona games you're missing out big time!
    Got P4 Golden for the Vita recently, immense game indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭BrianG23

snausages wrote: »
    Well here we go, it's not cancelled anymore

Not the direction I was hoping the series would go in. It looks like an interactive Advent Children. Or Uncharted with lots of magic and explosions.
    For info's sake -> The part shown in this trailer is a boss battle. Some boss battles will be like this. Pretty much an FF version of Uncharted. However the rest of the game is as it was originally intended. Pretty much FF4-9 with KH battle system(and whatever they're adding to FFXV's combat). I assume that boss fight will have another boss fight against the summoner of the leviathan. Well, depending on if it was summoned or if it's just rampaging. A bit weird how it's fighting everyone if a summoner actually summoned it instead of picking either the heroes or villains.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

so come to fifa15coins4u online for more fun, well done as it is!

That will teach me for assuming the thread bump would have new information............. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement