Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlackBerry Curve 9320

Options
  • 09-10-2012 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a BlackBerry Curve 8520 just about 2 years now. Never had any problems with it, battery always lasted ages, however I installed opera mini on it to use the net as I never got the BBM data plan. But last week I said I'd give it a go, worked for the first few times on the twitter and facebook app but then whenever I would try to connect it would just say failed to transmit. Whenever I tried to reload the host routing table it would never work either. So I just text Stop BlackBerry to Meteor as there was no point in letting them take 10 quid off my credit a month for something that isn't working and I tried everything I could and searched on loads of forums to try get it to work.

I was thinking maybe the fact that it is 2G it was having problems connecting.

So seeing as I have it nearly 2 years I thought why not move onto the 9320 as it is 3G and seems to be better all around (would love the Bold 9900 but it's too expensive).

This phone here:

http://www.carphonewarehouse.ie/Prod...ack/238564/1_1

TL;DR, what are peoples thoughts on the above phone? Is it a good upgrade from the 8520? Is the 3G on it good? Is it worth the money? Any info would be appreciated.

EDIT: I get 3 or 4 days battery life out of the 8520 and it's nearly 2 years old, I'm assuming the battery life of the 9320 is just as good?

Advertisement