Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotpoint cashback rewards

Options
  • 29-06-2015 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

Saw this offer in Powercity and The Gas Co and it says June 30th is last day of offer and they say to contact Electric Ireland for information but I can't seem to find any details online. Can you point me in the correct direction. I am due to buy some appliances today. 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Weyhey wrote: »
    Saw this offer in Powercity and The Gas Co and it says June 30th is last day of offer and they say to contact Electric Ireland for information but I can't seem to find any details online. Can you point me in the correct direction. I am due to buy some appliances today. 
    Sorted. Found information on Hotpoint website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Weyhey,

Thank you for your post. We are glad to read you found the relevant information. We will just confirm what is required just in case you need any further information.

The Hotpoint offer is one of many offers available for our customers. Only customers registered for Powering Rewards may avail of these. If you haven't already you need to sign up here. Once you have done that, you can start to avail of our offers.

You can get more information on Hotpoint's website in relation to the participating retailers.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions, do let us know.

Thanks and regards,
    Aoife

Hi Weyhey,

Thank you for your post. We are glad to read you found the relevant information. We will just confirm what is required just in case you need any further information.

The Hotpoint offer is one of many offers available for our customers. Only customers registered for Powering Rewards may avail of these. If you haven't already you need to sign up here. Once you have done that, you can start to avail of our offers.

You can get more information on Hotpoint's website in relation to the participating retailers.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions, do let us know.

Thanks and regards,
    Aoife
    Hi again Aoife,
    Trying to redeem this offer and the Hotpoint Cash Back page is looking for my Electric Ireland Code and the * leads me to go to Powering Rewards. When I go there I see the account number but when I enter this in the Hotpoint redeem page is says 'Electric Ireland code is invalid'. Any ideas? I have only up to 31st to redeem this cashback offer.
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Weyhey,

Thank you for your post.

We will look into this for you and advise you as soon as we can. We may require further information to clarify the situation and if so, we'll send you a private message.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Hi Weyhey,

Thank you for your post.

We will look into this for you and  advise you as soon as we can. We may require further information to clarify the situation and if so, we'll send you a private message.

Thanks,
    Aoife
    Thanks Aoife.

• Advertisement
Advertisement