Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Naked Style' hair care product gone off the market

Options
  • 26-06-2015 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I use 'Naked Style' which is the brand name, the particular product is 'little miracle', it is a leave-in conditioner for hair. It is no longer in stock anywhere I have searched locally and online. Does anyone have any information on why this is no longer available? The shops didn't have any explanation. Other products of the same brand name are available but not this particular one. It is the best hair conditioner I have ever used and it de-tangles and makes my hair soft and shiny. It smells amazing too. I can't believe the best products always get the chop. Bring it back please. Nothing out there as good or is there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Not sure if that counts as an 'F' AQ. Now that'd you've A'd it it's certainly an AQ. Perhaps wait and see if anybody else A's it?

:)

If you do a bit if a search through the forums in the drop down menus at the top of your screen, you'll find somewhere more suited to the topic, and where you'll get infinitely more helpful answers than mine.

Welcome to boards!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 irisiobhan

You are right. My misunderstanding. What do I do now? Delete and repost?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This is the Newbies & FAQ forum. Its purpose is for users to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

The question you have asked does not belong here. You'd have much better luck if you asked in our Fashion & Appearance forum or our Beauty forum.

Thanks,

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 irisiobhan

Tried deleting via the edit button and it brings me to a blank page.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

irisiobhan wrote: »
    Tried deleting via the edit button and it brings me to a blank page.

You've broken boards!!!

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

You don't need to delete anything. Just have a look at the forums that I mentioned, ask your question(s) in that forum, and wait for people to see your thread, and offer you potential answers.

Thread closed.

-Shield.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement