Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scuba diving in Ibiza

Options
  • 01-09-2015 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi there, I will be going to Ibiza last week of Sep, staying in Eularia. Can anyone recommend dive centers for day trip scuba dives? I have about 100 dives under my belt so don't need to do courses just day excursions.

Kind regards
    HO

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Hooray for plastic bags!

Not dived there, just going from hearsay.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thejaguar

I dived in Ibiza a couple of years ago.
    The company I dived with were Punta Dive, I don't think they're far from Santa Eularia. Cala Llonga if I remember correctly.

They were good guys, I did have some trouble with my BCD, they were pretty relaxed about it. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I was fine with it, I've a decent amount of experience.

I dived the Don Pedro wreck - I thought it was pretty amazing. I'd never dived a wreck before then so I was very impressed.

Defo recommend it if you can.

Advertisement