Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WORST NIGHTMARE - UPDATE

Options
  • 01-07-2015 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

So today she tells me she has had a scan and she is having twins! I nearly had a heart attack. I asked her to send me a pic of the scan and I used Google image search and found the exact same picture!

I called her out on it and sent her the link to the same pic, she denied it and said they can look similar, even offered to book a private scan so I could see for myself.

I asked her to send me a picture of her holding the scan pic with the date on it. She accuses me of being a prick! Sent me nothing.

Checked her profile on the dating site and she has been an active girl.

WTF.

Where do I go from here?

Lesson learned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

see your original thread for advice

Yea, OP, you heard all the advice you're likely to hear through this. All the advice you could possibly deserve and more.

Have you told your wife yet? That you slept with another woman without protection, possibly giving the poor woman an sti, and got this other woman pregnant.

If not, you haven't learned your lesson. You won't learn it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Christ here we go again. I take it you didn't tell your wife then and she's still unaware that she could potentially have an std? What exactly do you want to hear from this thread that hasn't been said in the last one?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 introuble2016

Christ lads lighten up. I got checked out, all clear.

What about the weirdo that does something like fake a pregnancy?

Checked her profile on the dating site and its disappeared now.

Why should we lighten up? You slept with another woman, heard she was pregnant and tried to force her to have an abortion. That alone is completely unforgivable. Even if it turns out there is no pregnancy for whatever reason, the sheer fact that 1) you still haven't owned up to your wife, 2) didn't use protection, and 3) tried to make the woman abort her child, shows just the kind of person you are.

Man up. Use your balls and be honest with your wife. Or are you going to ask this other woman to abort her twins now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Well I think you can safely assume she is not pregnant. She's what ,5 or 6 weeks pregnant now? Highly unlikely she'd be having scans. I think you need to cut her off completely. Tell you're not interested and never to contact you again and if she does ignore it. Do not give in to any requests for money.

Is she Irish? Do her extended family live in her locality? If she wasn't Irish and didn't have to worry about an established set of friends or family finding out I think it might be easier to risk pulling a scam like this. If she is Irish she's probably extra crazy but you could try and find her families contact details and say you'll contact them if she keeps hassling you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

If this isn't a leg pull by the OP, I'd be amazed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭vertmann

If you've any sense you should cut contact with her immediately and hope she's not unhinged enough to stir up any more trouble. Does she know where you live, what your name is and other personal information that'll lead her to you? You would hope that now that she has been found out, she'll feel some semblance of shame and go away.

Secondly, if you're serious about saving your marriage and living under the same roof as your kids, put your lad back in your trousers. Stop screwing around. You're a lousy adulterer. No barrier contraception? Personal details given to a woman you barely knew? If you want to screw other women then stop being a hypocrite and leave your wife.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

see your original thread for advice

Best advice we can give you OP. Nothing can be said here that hasn't already been posted in the original thread.

Thread closed.

~Mike

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement