Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to adopt kitten - Meath area

Options
  • 29-09-2011 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Wondering if I can get any help with this. I know that kitten season is over, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any kittens looking for homes in the Meath area. I'm in Ashbourne and don't drive so that's why I can't travel too far.

I've tried ringing some local vets incl the one where I adopted a my cat from 2 years ago, and have had no luck either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Wondering if I can get any help with this. I know that kitten season is over, but I was wondering if anyone knows of any kittens looking for homes in the Meath area. I'm in Ashbourne and don't drive so that's why I can't travel too far.

I've tried ringing some local vets incl the one where I adopted a my cat from 2 years ago, and have had no luck either.

There was flyer in Supervalu in Johnstown a week ago, I'll check when I'm down there again tomorrow! The pic was so cute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

Thank you, :)

Have just called a vet in Ratoath who are going to call me back, they might be able to help me out. Fingers crossed.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

No recommendations of specific animal rescues please! You can forward the information on by PM if you have first hand experience of a rescue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Burkatron wrote: »
    There was flyer in Supervalu in Johnstown a week ago, I'll check when I'm down there again tomorrow! The pic was so cute :D

The flyer is gone :( but I'll keep an eye out to see if they repost it! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Markface

Hi

There is a lady in wicklow who rescues kittens. I know it's not eath but she has a lot of kittens at the moment so maybe you could work something out. Definately worth a call. I got 2 from her in May and they are looking great now.

<Mod Snip> PM for details

Mark

• Advertisement
Advertisement