Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speed camera vans questions?

Options
  • 19-12-2011 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Maybe be in wrong forum so forgive me if I am..

I thought there was a rule whereby the vans can only be an hour or a certain given time in one location?

Got 2 fines today from same van within 90mins of each other..
    One going out to a match and one coming home, they also must have been hiding at the time because none of us in the car seen it...

Also, My teammate was driving on way home and he has since moved to Canada, what will happen with that? I dont his lisence number or indeed a new address of where he went, I got injured playin the match and couldnt drive home..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭muracan

Get his licence no. and a cover letter to say he was driving, you pay fine!
    He gets the points!

Advertisement