Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Car Insurance ,, No Claims

Options
  • 29-12-2015 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

I have just got my car insurance reminder.
    I was shocked to find a form I have to sign saying my No Claims is being reduced to 7 years when in actual fact it's ove 16 years.
    I phoned the company and was told this is standard practice!
    I need advice, should I sign it or not???
    Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I would be asking exactly why they are cutting it, you have 16 years so its 16 years NCB regardless.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cathorio

Jonny24ie that is what I thought.
    I'm so angry that they are allowed do this!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

OP, in wrong forum so I have put it in banking/insurance forum - hope this is right! If not please move again fellow mods, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

Once you hit 5 years (6 with some), it doesn't make a blind bit of difference to your premium. You are on max of scale

Advertisement