Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road rage documentary on RTE now

Options
  • 26-01-2014 11:08pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Blah blah blah.

God I'm bored.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Student car parks. When I was going to college, there was one guy in the whole of our year who had a car and it was a great novelty. Now it seems that every second "poor" student has a car....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Whats he doing out in the sun.

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Whats he doing out in the sun.

Getting a tan for his tattoos.

Courier cyclist is a complete wanker.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,388 ✭✭✭irishgeo

The bicycle courier they are following is not wearing a helmet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

I love the irony about complaining about drivers being distracted by talking on phones etc as he chats towards the cameras.

And yes he is a right flat faced tool-box. But you feel thats why he was chosen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

darlett wrote: »
    But you feel thats why he was chosen.
    Yep, the whole "documentary" simply seemed an exercise in incitement to road rage. Seems quite cheaply made and might have been more at home on TV3.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,728 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

DeepBlue wrote: »
    Yep, the whole "documentary" simply seemed an exercise in incitement to road rage. Seems quite cheaply made and might have been more at home on TV3.

My big fat gipsy road rage.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

irishgeo wrote: »

No law against it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

So?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

43:10 - I'm thinking she was in the wrong lane, as of course RTE doesn't show which lane she was in...

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

the_syco wrote: »
    43:10 - I'm thinking she was in the wrong lane, as of course RTE doesn't show which lane she was in...

Yes maybe so, but "if you have enough time to press your horn you're usually ok" ha.

That was a load of ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,388 ✭✭✭irishgeo

vicwatson wrote: »
    No law against it.

I honestly thought that such a law existed.

I honestly thought that such a law existed.

No there's not. From a practical point of view, wearing a bicycle helmet isn't always necessarily convenient.

What annoyed me more about him was the "look no hands" stunt, and his wearing of headphones while cycling, plus complaining and taking the piss out of one of the Cycle to Work participants when he had plenty of time and space to overtake him. He was an attention seeker.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,324 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

+ 1

He was a complete tool who seemed to go out of his way to get into grief with drivers.

Felt sorry for the learner driver though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

The hypocrisy of him talking about drivers not paying attention to their surroundings ... while he keeps turning his head to address a camera as he cycles on a busy road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Goldstein

A lot of waffle in that 50 mins. Seemed like a made for TV3 "Bart's people" job alright.

"blocked from leaving the traffic flow" sounds like: attempting to skip a queue to me. Hard to see how that would happen otherwise. If you try to skip a queue it's your own tough $hit and other drivers are right not to reward your ignorance by letting you back in.

Beeping a horn is hardly road rage either if someone's done something dangerous. You should be extremely attentive, calm, courteous but also assertive when you need to be.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 216 ✭✭Tommy Dillon

haha i actually just logged in to post the exact same thought.... what a bell e*d

Advertisement