Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disappearing widgets

Options
  • 18-07-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so let the little one play with the SG3 and some of my widgets have disappeared. Namely the splanner widget. When I go to add the widget to one of the pages it's not there in the list. The application is still there but not the widget. Any help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

this is a samsung app and its protected, so it can't be removed unless your little one is a good hacker.

if its not there, you might need to do a reset to bring it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Can the samsung apps be moved to the sd card ? That would invoke the widget from appearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭akamossie

doubt it, but you can check under applications

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

Did you change to a different launcher ? Some of them don't support all the touchwiz widgets.
    duploelabs wrote: »
    Ok so let the little one play with the SG3 and some of my widgets have disappeared. Namely the splanner widget. When I go to add the widget to one of the pages it's not there in the list. The application is still there but not the widget. Any help?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Found it, the little madam disabled it (god knows how in the applications manager) but now it only comes up in task view and not the month calendar view with with the tasks in each day. Any help again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

That's all it ever did. It doesn't allow you to select month view.
    duploelabs wrote: »
    Found it, the little madam disabled it (god knows how in the applications manager) but now it only comes up in task view and not the month calendar view with with the tasks in each day. Any help again?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,134 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Really? could've sworn I saw it as a month's view. Ok, next question so, is there an widget that does that? Something like when you first open s-planner

Advertisement