Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Civic help..

• 26-05-2014 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi guys a friend of mine has an ej9 civic 1.4 hatch, he wants a dc1 integra but hasn't a years no claims yet so his insurance jumps to 1800 on the teg, so he thinks that he should put either a 1.5 Eco vtec engine or a b16 SIR into his car, respray it and sell it, I'm looking to get opinions for him on what to do because i think he shud keep the civic till he gets the years no claims then get the integra but he won't listen to me haha so that's why I'm asking you guys.. Also things to take into consideration are that he can put the engine in himself, he can get the car professionally resprayed for 500 and there's not a straight panel on the car.. So who thinks he shud keep it and spray it or just try sell it and save for the dc1 integra.? And opinions would be really appreciated
    Thanks

Advertisement