Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.22 Browning buckmark rifle

Options
  • 18-07-2014 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭

Browning buckmark sporter .22 semi automatic rifle only 8 months old comes with Hawke 3-12x44 scope and mounts all original box and information pack included and one 10 round mag. This rifle is as new with only 500 rounds through it perfect for gallery rifle or hunting . Please note you will require a restricted license for this rifle. Rifle will only be sold through a RFD. I am looking for €850

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭BillBen

Price drop now €750

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TheAppleMan

I am looking for one of these. Difficult to find 2nd hand. I have shot one and its very nice to shoot.

two queries;

Did you get a restricted licence for it?

Where can it be viewed?

Hi. The licence was got fairly easy. Had to go and have a meeting with the chief super. If your interested it can be viewed in millard brothers in Dublin.
    Thanks. I got their number there. I will arrange to go up and have a look at it. Probably next week.

No prob just let me know how I can arrange to have it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TheAppleMan

Thanks. I got their number there. I will arrange to go up and have a look at it. Probably next week.

Sorry. I thought you meant that the gun was being held there for you. Are you part of a range? I wonder would it be better if I met you at your range or at my range? There's a RFD attached to mine.

• Advertisement

Sold

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement