Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyelash extensions/ Nova Lashes

Options
  • 18-04-2014 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Has anyone got any experience? Considering getting semi-perm eyes lashes for the summer. Are they worth it? Any recommendations?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

3 weeks ago I got Nova Lashes done and I love them! They are due for refills soon but I love the fact you don't need to wear mascara with them, makes getting ready in the morning much quicker!

I've had Mink Lashes before but I wasn't really a fan, I thought they looked very false whereas I find Nova are finer and look more natural.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭WhatNowHow

beauty101 wrote: »
    3 weeks ago I got Nova Lashes done and I love them! They are due for refills soon but I love the fact you don't need to wear mascara with them, makes getting ready in the morning much quicker!

I've had Mink Lashes before but I wasn't really a fan, I thought they looked very false whereas I find Nova are finer and look more natural.

Thanks so much for the reply :) can I ask how much they cost you and how much are the refills?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Its less about the lashes and more about where you get them done/who does them tbh.

Obviously the quality of the lash extensions themselves is important (nova lashes are good quality iirc) but if the person applying them isn't patient enough or rushes the process or just isn't qualified or experienced enough they might end up looking bad or damage your natural lashes, regardless of the actual brand of glue/lashes.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

WhatNowHow wrote: »
    Thanks so much for the reply :) can I ask how much they cost you and how much are the refills?

Got them done by a girl named Kirsty, she's got a facebook page "lashes by k" and thy were €40, i think the refills are about €30-I haven't had those done yet but I'm due to soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

beauty101 wrote: »
    Got them done by a girl named Kirsty, she's got a facebook page "lashes by k" and thy were €40, i think the refills are about €30-I haven't had those done yet but I'm due to soon!

I added her on fb and was going to get her to do them but jesus christ, if you have a business page don't fill it up with vague fb status about someone stalking you.

She won't be getting my business.

• Advertisement
Advertisement