Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much chocolate / sweets should a kid be eating in a week?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Sulla Felix

There's only me in the family who likes them so I get them ALLL on babbyjesusday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

iguana wrote: »
    My brothers and I all love brussel sprouts. Family fueds have started over one being stolen off someone else's plate. My little guy loves them too but he prefers carrots.

I too love the brussels, and I used take a raw carrot to school with me every day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭Christy42

iguana wrote: »
    My brothers and I all love brussel sprouts. Family fueds have started over one being stolen off someone else's plate. My little guy loves them too but he prefers carrots.

You are all invited to Christmas dinner, I need someone to slip mine too.

No idea what is right or even what I had. I don't remember having too much or particularly wanting too much as a child. I was overweight at about 5-6 anyway judging by pictures but sports and metabolism kicked in and sorted that out.

I've always eaten a lot (a lot of healthy food and a lot of not so healthy added in recently) so I am hoping my appetite decreases when my metabolism slows down.

Advertisement