Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tried of wearing hoodies

• 06-11-2013 10:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am a male in my early 20's, usually I would wear a printed hoodie pair of blue straight jeans and dark pair canvas runners, nothing to flashy. Jeans and runners part I am happy with just the hoodie what else would be suitable am open to all options. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Tired ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Orlaw3136

This time of year knitwear.

E.g smart v-necks, chunky sweaters (crew or roll neck), cardigans.

Pair with a tailored or casual jacket (not the cardigans).

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭KingFling

Jumpers are back, maybe with a scarf or snood. Or a jacket?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Fleece jackets or like the other fellas said jumpers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭stevek93

Could someone send a link please I am looking here but nothing is really catching my attention maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Have a look at Zara's website, some great knitwear especially the sweaters worn with snoods. Nice casual looks.
    River Island have 20% off knitwear bought online, they have a nice shawl neck sweater which would be just as warm as a hoody, and some basic sweaters with nice little details like patterning on the sleeves etc. They also have a lot of aran-style cardigans which wouldn't be to my taste but which I understand are very fashionable at the minute!
    Ted Baker have some amazing sweaters from 100 euro plus, a lot of money but they look great and are high quality.
    Mantaray at Debenhams would be worth a look for basics especially the cotton jumpers.
    Pull and Bear have some really nice bits this year but I'm not sure of their quality - cheap and cheerful I'd say.
    Happy shopping!

Advertisement